CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

i think God is very very angry with me. yesterday i injured my middle finger on my left hand. deep cut. today... during the 2 hour lunch break we went to play pool. and i actually put my hand at the side and of all places jimmy's ball hit my fourth finger on my right hand. so now my typing is how screwed. and i have funny hand actions because i will tend to lift those two fingers up.

my fourth finger on my right hand is like swollen. reallly big time. like some overweight finger. or rather a pig trotter on my hands. ackkk! its superrr huge and its purple at the top knuckle upwards. am i making sense? and its hard lah. damn sick. or rather its numb. how to complete my sketching assignment???? how to carve my printmaking thingy?!!!! i cant even beng my finger now. dammit. i think i need to see a chinese sinseh lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home